With the use of your desktop, laptop or mobile banking device, you can enjoy the convenience of banking from your home or office via our secure server.
In order to initialize your Wisconsin River Bank Online Banking account, you will need your account number, your social security number and your email address. Your PIN number is the last 4 digits of your social security number.
Your security is extremely important to us. Online Banking incorporates the use of firewalls, encryption, user authentication, and passwords to ensure only you have access to your accounts.
Passwords must be 8-17 characters in length and have at least one number and at least one letter.
- Make certain you have a strong username and password that utilizes upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Keep your password safe and to yourself.
- Consider changing your password at least every 90 days.
- Do not give your account information to anyone unless you are 100% certain who you are speaking with. If someone calls saying they are bank personnel, get their name and ask if you can call them back.
- Always use the “log off” feature when you have completed your transaction. Do not just “X” out of your screen.
- Review your account often for accuracy and contact the bank immediately if there are any discrepancies.